1. What is Staked TRX?
JustLend DAO has released a Stake 2.0-based new feature named "Staked TRX", with which users can get sTRX tokens and earn high yields by staking TRX.
2. How is it different from traditional staking?
In traditional staking, you need to take actions such as staking, voting, and claiming before you can gain voting rewards, with no profit from Energy Rental. In "Staked TRX", however, the platform will automatically earn yields for you by voting with your staked TRX and renting your Energy, which offers higher yields and makes staking much easier.
3. What is sTRX?
sTRX is a yield-bearing token provided by JustLend DAO based on "Staked TRX". You can obtain sTRX by staking TRX on JustLend DAO, and holding sTRX will earn you yields.
Yields consist of the following two parts:
1. TRON Power obtained from the TRX staked on TRON are voted for Super Representatives (SRs) to earn voting rewards for users.
2. Energy obtained from the TRX staked on TRON are rented to earn rent for users.
As the voting rewards and rent accrue, the exchange rate of TRX to sTRX will increase accordingly, thus increasing your total yields.
You can unstake TRX at any time to swap sTRX back for TRX. This can also be done through decentralized exchanges like SunSwap or centralized exchanges like Huobi.
Different from the conventional way of staking which only generates yields on staked assets, "Staked TRX" provides users with both staking yields and liquidity, increasing the flexibility and efficiency of funds.
4. How to stake my asset?
Anyone can stake TRX (starting from a minimum of 0.000001 TRX) to get sTRX. Interest accrues as soon as the asset is successfully staked.
- On "Staked TRX", click the "Stake" tab on the right side.
- You can enter the amount of TRX by either choosing a percentage below or typing in a number.
- Click "Stake Now" and sign in your wallet.
- You can view the total amount of your staked asset in the section illustrated below.
5. How to unstake my asset?
You may apply to unstake TRX, which means to swap your sTRX back for TRX, anytime. Unstaking asset will be locked up for a period during which the corresponding sTRX no longer yields returns.
- On "Staked TRX", click the "Unstake" tab on the right side.
- You can enter the amount of sTRX by either choosing a percentage below or typing in a number.
- Click "Unstake Now" and sign in your wallet.
- Unstaked asset can only be withdrawn after the pending period ends. You can view the progress of unstaking in the section illustrated below.
6. How to withdraw my asset?
You need to withdraw your TRX manually after the unstaking period ends.
- Click "Withdraw" and sign in your wallet to withdraw your unstaked TRX.